1. Scan all organs and body systems in patients with 95% accuracy.
2. Give a patient complete information on the state of health of their bodies.
3. List diseases that are at a developmental risk stage.
4. List initial disorders that are present but no acute functional disorders as of yet.
5. List diseases that will progress in time if no treatment is applied.
6. Provide colorful prints of the affected organs and body systems up to cell and chromosome level.
7. List allergens in a descending order which poses dangers for the patient.
8. Certified training provide.